Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Red Book

So, you see, I’m on my way to see my analyst. She goes strictly by the book, “The Red Book”. I’m reviewing my dreams from last night so I got something to talk about, when it hits me. Actually strictly speaking it hits my car, and you won’t believe this, it’s a mattress. How awesome is that. I mean mattress, dream, do you get the connection? Boy, she’s going to love this. In addition to that, the mattress is stuck to the front of the car and I can’t see where I’m going. I can just see her furiously paging through that book of hers. Old Carl never in a million years would have thought of this. That’s when I heard the screams. Two guys running towards me, on the freeway no less. If I didn’t have that mattress on the front of the car I would have killed them. Lucky guys!

No comments: